Favorite Chicken Breasts
"With its rich, creamy sauce, this easy baked chicken is a favorite," notes Traci Claycomb of Vero Beach, Florida.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 bacon strips
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- On a microwave-safe plate, microwave bacon until cooked but not
- crisp. Drain on paper towel. Wrap a strip of bacon around each piece
- of chicken. Place in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and mushrooms; pour
- over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or a meat
- thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (prepared with reduced-sodium soup and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 369 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 575 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.