Fast Italian Grilled Cheese
Provolone cheese, tomato slices and basil leaves make up the satisfying filling for these flame-broiled sandwiches. Lightly brushed with Italian salad dressing, they're sure to become family favorites. Melody Biddinger
Costa Mesa, California
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 8 thin tomato slices
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices Italian bread (1/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Layer the basil, tomato and cheese on two slices of bread. Top with
- remaining bread. Brush outsides of sandwiches with salad dressing.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.