Fast Hot Turkey Sandwiches
“I like to team these tasty sandwiches with a salad or green beans for a pretty meal that's really filling,” writes Margery Bryan. TIP: “They're also a great way to use up holiday leftovers,” adds the Moses Lake, Washington cook. And try substituting cranberry or turkey stuffing mix for savory variety.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Place the toast
- on a large microwave-safe plate; top each with turkey, stuffing and
- gravy. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-40 seconds or until
- heated through. Yield: 4 servings.