- pepper. Stir in cider and water. Cover and bake at 325° for 2
- hours or until pork is tender.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and mash with milk and 3 tablespoons butter. Add salt and
- pepper to taste. Remove skillet from the oven and spread potatoes
- over pork mixture.
- Melt remaining butter; brush over potatoes. Broil 6 in. from the heat
- for 5 minutes or until topping is browned. Sprinkle with parsley if
- desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 467 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 603 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.