A common combination of potatoes, bacon and cheese is made extra special with the unique addition of olives. This old-fashioned comforting dish is great with all kinds of meats.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup diced process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- In a saucepan, cook potatoes in water until tender; drain. Stir in
- remaining ingredients. Spoon into an ungreased 8-in. square baking
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and
- heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 344 calories, 26 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 526 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.