Fantastic Artichoke Pizza
It seems I'm always entertaining at the last minute. I keep many of the ingredients for this rich pizza on hand so I can make it at a moment's notice.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl,
- combine the artichokes, 3/4 cup of each cheese, mayonnaise and
- garlic; spread over crust.
- Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake at 450°
- for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 216 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.