- center of the strips. Arrange the potatoes, carrots and onion around
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, mushrooms and gravy mix; spread
- over meat and vegetables. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or
- until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Spoon
- vegetables and gravy into a serving bowl. Using foil strips as
- handles, remove meat loaf to a platter; cut into 12 slices.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.