- Place seam side down on a rack in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pan. Beat egg and cold water; brush over pastry. Bake at 350°
- for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a
- saucepan until tender. Sprinkle with flour; stir until blended.
- Gradually stir in the broth, browning sauce if desired, tomato paste
- and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with pastry. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 412 calories, 24 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 11 g protein.