- For each elephant ear, sprinkle a small amount of the remaining
- cinnamon-sugar on a piece of waxed paper. Place a slice of dough on
- cinnamon-sugar; roll into a 5-in. circle.
- Place sugared side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with some
- of the remaining butter; sprinkle with pecans and cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Yield:
- 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 251 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.