Elegant Pumpkin Pie
Here’s the easiest pumpkin pie you’ll ever bake. In fact, why not prepare two? Refrigerated pie pastry, pumpkin pie filling and convenient cheesecake filling make this slice of heaven a breeze to whip up. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin pie filling
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (24.3 ounces) Philadelphia ready-to-serve cheesecake filling
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup glazed pecans
- Unroll each sheet of pastry into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edges. In a
- large bowl, beat the pie filling, milk and eggs until smooth; pour
- into crusts. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 35-40
- minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Remove foil. Cool on wire racks.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheesecake filling, whipped topping and
- salt. Spread over pies; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 365 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.