- coated with cooking spray. Brush with remaining marinade for
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Cut each remaining
- cheese slice into six strips; place two cheese strips over each
- chicken breast. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer
- reads 170°. Discard toothpicks. Sprinkle remaining onions over
- chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed chicken breast half equals 225 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 469 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.