- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to
- wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar,
- vanilla and enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Tint some
- frosting red and some blue; leave some white. Frost cookies;
- decorate as desired. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 frosted cookie (calculated without decorations) equals 87 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.