- cayenne. Gradually stir in milk and evaporated milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir a small amount of sauce into egg yolk; return all to the pan,
- stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in butter-flavored sprinkles and
- lemon juice.
- With a slotted spoon, lift each egg out of the water. Top each muffin
- half with a slice of bacon, an egg and 2 tablespoons sauce. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 216 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 252 mg cholesterol, 752 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 1 starch.