- Bring to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the
- cranberries and boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle
- gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir into cranberry
- mixture until gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat; stir in apple and walnuts. Transfer to a bowl
- and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with the eggnog gelatin.
- Yield: 8-10 servings (2 cups sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 300 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.