Egg Cauliflower Salad
For a crunchy alternative to potato salad, try this well-dressed medley of cauliflower, peppers and celery. "Add a half cup of shredded carrots and chopped broccoli as well as a cup of peas for a colorful presentation," recommends Victoria Zmarzley-Hahn of Northampton, Pennsylvania.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cauliflowerets
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup each chopped onion, green pepper and sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the cauliflower, eggs, celery, onion and
- peppers. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add to
- cauliflower mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least
- 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 201 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 148 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.