- green onion, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set and
- pastry is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the salsa ingredients. Bring to a
- boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10
- minutes or until onion is tender. Serve with egg cups. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 198 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 229 mg cholesterol, 771 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.