- Sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30
- minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk. Stir in sausage. Shape into
- 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2-in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°. for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve
- with casserole. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 557 calories, 42 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 313 mg cholesterol, 941 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.