Effortless Alfredo Pizza
Here's a lighter, scrumptious twist for pizza night. It makes great use of convenience products, boosting flavor and zip with turkey, nutty fontina cheese and red pepper flakes.
Brittney House - Lockport, Illinois
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, mix the first five
- ingredients until blended.
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; rub with cut sides of
- garlic. Discard garlic. Spread Alfredo sauce over crust. Top with
- spinach mixture, cheese and pepper flakes. Bake 8-12 minutes or
- until crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 302 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat,