Edible Play Dough
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill. Shape into faces, letters,
- shapes, etc. or cut out with cookie cutters. If mixture is too
- sticky, roll in additional milk powder. Decorate with raisins or
- candy if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 298 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.