4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups orange juice, divided
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 drinking straws
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup juice; let stand 1
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and remaining juice to a boil. Stir
- in gelatin mixture. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is
- completely dissolved. Pour into four glasses; insert straws.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 138 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.