Edible Inner Tubes
Guests can really sink their teeth into this fun "inner tube" sandwich made with a lettuce-lined bagel. Dill pickle relish gives tangy zip to the thick tuna salad filling.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 6 plain bagels
- Lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cut the bagels in half
- horizontally. Place lettuce on bottom halves; top with tuna mixture.
- Replace top halves. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 337 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 932 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.