- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with
- cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 15-18 minutes or until golden
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated
- with cooking spray. Layer with three noodles, 1-3/4 cups sauce, and
- half of the roasted vegetables and cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand for 10
- minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 235 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 497 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.