Easy Trifle For Two
SINCE there are just the two of us in the household now, I need to "keep it small" in my cooking. This dessert helps me do just that. Using the vanilla wafers was my idea...they work perfectly in smaller portions.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 16 vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup prepared vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup prepared tapioca pudding
- Spread the flat side of 12 wafers with 1/2 teaspoon raspberry
- preserves each. Crumble remaining wafers and set aside.
- Place five wafers each around the edges of two individual 4- to 6-oz.
- dishes, preserves side facing in. Place one wafer in the bottom of
- each dish, preserves side up. Spoon vanilla pudding in the center;
- sprinkle with wafer crumbs and half of the coconut. Top with tapioca
- pudding and remaining coconut. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3
- hours. Yield: 2 servings.