Easy Taco Pie
This is a great recipe to serve for a casual meal! Everybody likes the Mexican-style dish, and it is so easy to prepare. Betty Reuter
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Cook: 20 min.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the taco seasoning, water and olives. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place in a 9-in.
- deep-dish pie plate with points toward the center. Press onto the
- bottom and up the sides of pan to form crust; seal perforations.
- Sprinkle half the corn chips over crust. Spoon beef mixture over
- chips. Spread sour cream over beef. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese;
- top with remaining chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve topped with lettuce and tomatoes. Yield: 6 servings.