Easy Sweetheart Salad
Our home economists share the recipe for this speedy salad featuring convenient salad mix, dried cranberries, bottled salad dressing and purchased honey-roasted almonds.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad greens and cranberries between two salad plates. Drizzle
- with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 159 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.