- In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, parsley, cheese, 2
- tablespoons oil, lemon peel, garlic, pepper and remaining salt.
- Gently spread artichoke leaves apart; fill with stuffing.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; drizzle with the
- remaining oil. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or
- until heated through and stuffing is lightly browned. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 278 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 945 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.