Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Comforting and creamy are just some of the words that describe Susanne Nonekowski’s warm Spinach Artichoke Spread. “You may have tasted a similar spread in a restaurant,” she writes from Oak Harbor, Ohio. "Served with crackers or veggies, it's an all-time favorite.”
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Spoon into an ungreased
- 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25
- minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup equals 211 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.