Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs
WHEN I was a teenager, I cooked dinner every night for our family of four...Mom, Dad, Grandmother, who lived next door, and myself.
Through the years, I have modified and changed this recipe for two people to better fit our tastes. That's one of the great things about this dish. It's easy to do just that!
-David Stierheim, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble the meat
- over mixture and mix well. Shape into 2-in. meatballs.
- In a large skillet, brown meatballs over medium heat until a
- thermometer reads 160°; drain. Add spaghetti sauce; bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes or until
- heated through. Serve with spaghetti; sprinkle with cheese if
- desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 388 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 1,503 mg sodium,