Easy Skillet Supper
This comforting casserole goes over well at church fellowships and family gatherings. I often double the recipe. - LaRue Flaa, Wahpeton, North Dakota.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 45 min.
- In a skillet, crumble beef. Top with potatoes, corn and onion.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread soup over the top. Cover and
- cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer
- for 30-45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and potatoes are
- tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
To cook potatoes for mashing, peel and cut into chunks. Place in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 15-30 minutes or until tender. Drain well and mash. One large portion will yield about 1 cup mashed potatoes.