- floured surface to fit a 9-in. or 10-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry
- to pie plate. Trim pastry even with edge of plate. Add filling. Roll
- out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over filling. Trim,
- seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top. Bake according to recipe
- directions. Yield: pastry for a single- or double-crust pie (9 or 10
Nutrition Facts: 1/8 of a single pie pastry equals 132 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.