Easy Marshmallow Fudge
My mom has made this fast-to-fix fudge at Christmas for as long as I can remember. Pretty pastel marshmallows add a colorful twist to the candy.
60 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 cups butter, divided
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil; grease the foil with 1
- tablespoon butter. Place marshmallows in prepared pan.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chips, peanut butter and
- remaining butter, stirring constantly. Pour over marshmallows. Tap
- pan lightly on work surface. Refrigerate.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut into squares. Store in an
- airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 152 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.