Easy Marinated Shrimp
My husband's cousin introduced us to this recipe. Every time I bring it to a party, everyone wants the recipe. It's so easy to prepare.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 teaspoons capers
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large serving bowl, combine the shrimp, onion and capers. In a
- small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and celery seed.
- Pour over shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 6
- hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 117 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.