Easy Lemonade Icebox Pie
"I first made this easy freezer dessert for visitors at our local art museum," notes Jeannie Brown, Overland Park, Kansas. "It's rich and sweet, with just the right touch of tartness. Whenever I serve it, it gets lots of compliments...and I get lots of requests for the recipe!"
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; fold in whipped
- topping. Pour into crust. Freeze for 3 hours. Garnish with lemon
- slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One piece equals 202 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.