Easy Italian Style Green Beans
Here’s a super-easy way to turn ho-hum green beans into a side dish that’s elegant enough for company or special occasions. Jeannie Klugh - Lancaster, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Place beans in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Add the
- remaining ingredients and heat through.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 103 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 423 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.