Easy Greek Pizza
“I created this recipe when trying to use leftovers from a dinner party. If you prefer to go meatless, it’s great without the chicken, too.” —Jennifer Beck, Meridian, Idaho
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with pizza sauce and
- sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning. Top with chicken,
- spinach, onion, olives, cheeses and remaining lemon-pepper
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned
- and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 321 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 719 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.