Easy Fish Fillets
For folks who want to cook fish in a flash, Theresa Stewart's recipe is quite a catch. "These fillets always turn out moist and flaky," she assures from New Oxford, Pennsylvania.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 4 catfish fillets (5 ounces each), patted dry
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Place dressing in another
- shallow bowl. Dip fish in dressing, then coat with crumbs. Place
- fish on a rack in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake
- uncovered, at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One fillet equals 300 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.