Easy Cran-Apple Sauce
"I often fix this sweet-tart combination as a side dish with a turkey dinner," says Romaine Wetzel of Ronks, Pennsylvania. "It's also delicious as a last-minute dessert topped with whipped cream," she suggests.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 jar (24 ounces) applesauce
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, break apart cranberry sauce with a fork. Stir in
- applesauce. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with whipped topping
- if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 103 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, trace protein.