Easy Corn Salad
"My daughter-in-law shared this fast five-ingredient recipe," relates June Mullins of Livonia, Missouri. "It sounds too easy to be so good. Double the recipe if you're serving several," she suggests.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 1/2-cup serving (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise) equals 109 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 374 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.