Easy Cordon Bleu Casserole
With its ease of preparation, I'm sure this casserole will become one of your favorite one-dish meals. The rich creamy sauce is sure to please your family!
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place bread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with
- chicken, cream cheese slices and ham. Sprinkle with 1 cup Swiss
- cheese. Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining
- Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or
- until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 355 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 888 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 29 g protein.