Easy Chocolate Clusters
You can use this simple recipe to make a big batch of chocolate candy without a lot of fuss. I've sent these clusters to my husband's office a number of times…and passed the recipe along as well. —Doris Reynolds, Munds Park, Arizona
21 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + standing Cook: 2 hours
- 2 pounds white candy coating, broken into small pieces
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the candy coating, chocolate chips
- and German chocolate. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat
- to low; cover and cook 1 hour longer or until melted, stirring every
- 15 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand
- until set. Store at room temperature. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 521 calories, 35 g fat (17 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.