Easy Chicken Barbecue
"I have my family over for Sunday dinner once a month, so I'm always looking for new and different recipes to prepare," writes Connnie Perrone of Rockford, Illinois. "These simple sandwiches are quick and tasty."
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup each chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 3 sandwich rolls, split
- In a saucepan, saute the celery, green pepper and onion in butter
- until tender. Stir in barbecue sauce and chicken; heat through.
- Serve on rolls. Yield: 3 servings
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 383 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1,225 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.