Easy Cherry Tarts
These tempting tarts take minutes to prepare and are a tasty way to get fruit into your meal when fresh fruit isn't plentiful.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (4 ounces) single-serve graham cracker crusts (6 crusts)
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Divide pie filling among crusts. Top with whipped topping and
- chocolate sprinkles. Chill. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 208 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.