Easy Berry Relish
This tart flavorful relish will catch your eye and entice your taste buds. It captures the flavor of the season and adds beautiful color to a meal. Plus, it only has five ingredients. Your guests will be impressed.
-Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 15 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-2/3 cups ginger ale
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, ginger ale and
- lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15
- minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Pour
- into serving bowl. Chill overnight. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 257 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.