Easy Baked Chicken
I was surprised when my sister-in-law told me she used just three simple ingredients to bake this tender, flavorful chicken. The pretty, crispy coating seals in the juices to keep the chicken moist and delicious.
Susan Adair, Somerset, Kentucky
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 1 hour
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass
- container; add salad dressing. Seal or cover and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Drain and discard marinade.
- Coat chicken with cornflakes; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until juices
- run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.