- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead about 20 times (dough will
- be slightly sticky). Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- For filling, combine the apples, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon; set
- aside. Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide
- in half. Roll each portion into an 18-in. x 15-in. rectangle; brush
- with butter. Sprinkle filling to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Starting with a short side, fold a third of the dough over filling;
- repeat with other side, making a 15-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Pinch
- seams to seal. Cut each into 15 slices. Twist each slice a few
- times; pinch ends together, forming a small circle. Place 2 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm
- rolls. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 216 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.