- eggs; stir until moistened and mixture forms a ball. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough
- to a 10-in. circle. Place in a 9-in. pie plate; flute crust.
- For filling, beat the ricotta, sugar and flour in a bowl. Add peels
- and salt; beat until smooth. In another bowl, beat eggs until thick
- and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes; slowly fold into ricotta
- mixture. Gently mix in remaining ingredients. Pour into the crust.
- Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 482 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 196 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.