- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; shape into six 2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on a
- baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Using a sharp knife, cut a
- cross on top of each bun. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- Beat egg yolk and water; brush over buns. Bake at 375° for 13-15
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Combine icing
- ingredients; pipe over buns. Yield: 6 buns.
Nutrition Facts: One bun equals 215 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.