"This is what I serve each Easter," reveals Jessica Eymann of Watsonville, California. "The sweet spicy glaze turns a plain ham into a mouthwatering sensation. Everyone who tries it loves this juicy main dish!"Jessica Eymann, Watsonville, California
16-18 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 2-3/4 hours
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 fully cooked-bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, marmalade and mustard; set
- aside. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in.
- deep; insert a whole clove in the center of each diamond.
- Place ham cut side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads
- Brush ham with glaze. Bake 45 minutes longer, brushing with glaze
- every 15 minutes. Serve remaining glaze with sliced ham. Yield:
- 16-18 servings (2 cups glaze).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 285 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 1,202 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer