- removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Tint 1/3 cup frosting light pink and 1/3 cup frosting dark pink.
- Spread plain frosting over cake. With brown icing, outline bunny and
- form an ear, eyebrow, bow, nose, mouth and paws. Fill in ear and
- nose with light pink frosting and bow with dark pink frosting. Add
- chocolate-covered peanut for the eye.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 teaspoon water and a few
- drops of red food coloring; add 1/3 cup coconut. Seal bag and shake
- to coat. Sprinkle on tail. If desired, tint additional coconut
- green and sprinkle around bunny for grass. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Editor's Note: The Cottontail Bunny Pan can be ordered from Wilton Industries, Inc. Call 1-800/794-5866 or visit www.wilton.com. The carrot cake may also be baked in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking pan for 40-45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 427 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.