- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- thirds. Cover and let rest 10 minutes. Shape each portion into a
- loaf and place in greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Cover and let
- rise in a warm place until almost doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 325° for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to cool on wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 163 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.